General Manager Customer Services
5:05 PM Building Voice of Customer (VOC) into your strategic business plan: A case study from Scottish Water
As the only water supplier in Scotland, Scottish Water has a unique challenge of understanding their customers: How to deliver the best customer service you can when your customers don’t have other competitors to turn to? Voice of Customer has been a big focus and more importantly a key component for their strategic business plan.
- Why is customer feedback particularly important for Scottish Water
- What are the key methods and channels to collect customer feedback
- A research programme with over 2,000 customers to refresh the business plan
- How to communicate the voice of customer clearly throughout the organisation?
- How is customer feedback being translated into the strategic business plan for 2021-2027