Mark McEwenGeneral Manager Customer Services
Mark McEwen, General Manager – Customer Service, Scottish Water. Responsible for the delivery of service to customers from call to resolution, including the Contact and Scheduling Centre, Customer Response (Field, Sewer, Water), Metering Services and the Customer Experience teams. It also includes Development Services, containing the Development Strategy and Development Operations teams. These services are delivered by a team of around 780 colleagues located throughout Scotland supported by a number of key supply chain partners. The challenges are significant, with greatest focus on the commitment to delivering the highest levels of service for household and business customers and always working safely.
5:05 PM Building Voice of Customer (VOC) into your strategic business plan: A case study from Scottish Water
As the only water supplier in Scotland, Scottish Water has a unique challenge of understanding their customers: How to deliver the best customer service you can when your customers don’t have other competitors to turn to? Voice of Customer has been a big focus and more importantly a key component for their strategic business plan.
- Why is customer feedback particularly important for Scottish Water
- What are the key methods and channels to collect customer feedback
- A research programme with over 2,000 customers to refresh the business plan
- How to communicate the voice of customer clearly throughout the organisation?
- How is customer feedback being translated into the strategic business plan for 2021-2027