From traditional IVR to virtual assistants, from simple commands to advanced natural language, speech and conversational technologies have developed substantially in the past years. Now the question of how Artificial Intelligence will reshape customer contact is debated on daily basis. This workshop will provide thorough insights into the development of natural language technology and take a practical approach to demonstrate how leading companies are taking their customer interaction and communications to the next level.
- How is natural language technology evolving to boost your customer communications system?
- How does Alexa/Google Home fit in or not fit in?
- What are the key lessons learned in IVR design, implementation and usability?
- How do people talk to robots and how should your robots talk to each other?
- Biosecurity in contact centre: Is this the way forward?
- How do you reorganise your operating model and training your agents to adapt to the transformation?